Thursday, September 19, 2019

Myself

💖My name is JINGLIN JIA. I would prefer people to call me Crystal. I am 21 years old and I had a younger brother. (My parents had to pay for his birth.) I am sophomore this year. My major is Education in studies and my minor is communication I wear size 4 shoes. I came from Beijing which is the capital city in China. I also went to High School here in Atlanta Georgia in for three years. The name for the school is Greater Atlanta Christian school. The first year in high school is my first experience with Christianity. I enjoy it without knowing anything about it, but Christian music is really good. I like to play badminton, it is the famous sports in China, and I also like to play table tennis we call it Ping-Pong. I feel happy and lucky to know you guys and study together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are We Free To Speech?!

💛Your Rights 💜The Institute for Free Speech defends your First Amendment right to freedom of speech, press, assembly, and petition. Maki...